Referee Watch2S has the same smart referree watch function as PRO model but the display is 20 % smaller and it has bip-sound instead of vibrator. The watch has also a ordinary watch mode and wake up function.
The second period counts from where the first stayed, for example from 45 to 90 minutes.
Settings for Referee Watch2S
Number of periods (1-9)
Number of minutes for the period (1-99)
Number of minutes for the period break (1-99)
Four game watches work automatically together in one system during the match
- Counting up (rolls all the time)
- Counting down (stops when you stop the watch)
- Counting additional time (starts when you stop the match time)
- One watch for break time
A bip-sound reminds the referee every start and stop occasion
What means water resistans? 30m, 50m, 100m & 200m?
- 30m is the same as 3ATM. The watch can hanlde drops of water.
- 50m (5ATM) means the watch can handle short periods in water (shower).
- 100m (10ATM) means you can swim with it but not dive.
- 200m (20ATM), means you can dive with the watch on.
- Spintso Referee Watch2S is valid for 100m/10ATM.
Spintso always recommend you to use a certificate watch company to change the battery to be sure it will be right done so the warranty will be valid and the watch still handle 10ATM. Bring the "Replacing battery instruction.." with you.